Monday, July 21, 2014

Thinking of You - Pretty in Pink

Hello Everyone!

I'm so excited today to share with you three new challenge blogs. These three blogs have allowed me to put three of my favourite things together into one wonderful card...THE COLOUR PINK - LOTS OF FRILLY LACE and DISTRESSING!

I will tell you about the challenges in a minute, but first, a bit about my card. The shabby layers were all hand stamped using Tim Holtz distress inks Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick. The edges and top layer were done with Hero Arts Shadow ink Soft Sand. The flowers were coloured with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and Hero Arts Fresh Peach. The cameo and dove were made from silicone molds and Martha Stewart polymer clay. The ribbon was also coloured with Hero Arts Fresh Peach.

Hope you enjoy!


I will be entering this card over at In The Pink. This is such a fantastic challenge blog! They have new challenges every second Thursday that have different themes, but one theme remains the same at all times...use lots of PINK on your card! How amazing is that! They have a really talented design team and I recommend you go and check it out!

My card is for Challenge #48 - Get Well / Thinking of You. I think I have the pink part covered. I decided to go with Thinking of You because there are a few people that I could send this to that also love pink!



I'm also entering this card over at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog. As their name suggests, every Wednesday they have a new challenge for you. They have some really inspirational designers on their team and their challenges are super creative. I'm excited to play along with them and I invite you to do the same!

My card is for Challenge 274 - Distressing. There are tons of shabby distressed layers and I used Ranger distress crackle paint Picket Fence on the cameo and the dove.



I am also entering this card over at the Alphabet Challenge Blog. Every second Friday they post a new challenge and it is always something to do with a letter of the alphabet. For instance, last week it was K for Kites (which I sadly missed)...how FUN is that!! There is such a variety of talent on their design team, you are sure to be inspired. I know I was!!

My card is for the challenge L for Lace. Who doesn't like lace, right ladies? I put lots and lots of lace and ribbon, tons of frill, tons of fun.



Dies: Joy Crafts-flowers 1, Spellbinders-create a carnation, Heartfelt Creations-all seasons sentiments
Stamps: Tim Holtz-wallpaper, Kaisercraft-script and dots, Impression Obsession-greenery
Handmade: all of the backgrounds, all of the flowers, the cameo and the dove
From My Stash: stamens, pearls, seam binding and lace


That's it for today, thanks for stopping in! If you have any questions, please let me know.


20 comments:

  1. Hi Pamellia
    Beautiful card. Definitely chic rather than shabby! The flowers are super.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! beautifully fluffy :) Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so romantic Your card is just a beauty! Thanks for joining us at In the pink!
    Helene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely outstanding! This card is very romantic with so delicate colours. I really love it.
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing card, the colors are great , everything is great I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pamellia
    Your work is Stunning ... Love the flowers....
    Hugs Sylvie
    I am your new followerx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sylvie and welcome to My Little Craft Things! :)

      Delete
  7. Oh my! Another stunner. Totally in love with your style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kripa! That is so nice to hear! :)

      Delete
  8. Hi Pamellia, This is such a gorgeous feminine card, love all the layers and those beautiful flowers.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely beautiful! Everything about it is just stunning, the colour, the design, the embellishments - gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is stunning - absolutely gorgeous and so delicate.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete